Wednesday, January 11, 2012

 

January 4th: Pohara beach, Nelson






Dad, JO and I stayed at Pohara beach for 4 days, we had beautiful weather so lots of swimming, playing and relaxing. I learned how to throw a frisbie (thanks Jo) and I made great friend with Tirama. We played mermaids in the tide all day, Dad couldn't believe how many times we went swimming (think it was 4 times at least) and for how long we stayed in the water. Then one evening we had a bonfire and roasted marshmellos, Yummy!!!

Comments:
Yes I agree that marshmellows are great on the fire. You will have to get Daddy to give you smores. They are melted marshmellows in between 2 chocolate biscuits. My Girl Guides love them.
Cheers
Suzanne
 
nice to see someone else makes "smorg" - munchkin thell daddy the bickies are a must!and he should be prepared like any good brownie dad!

the surrey gang
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?