Thursday, January 27, 2011
December 25th: Christmas in Ashburton


As soon as I woke up this morning, I went out to the lunge to see if Santa had been. I was really excited to see my stocking full and Santa had eaten our biscuits and drunk the beer that we eft for him. Rudolf had made a mess of the carrot, crumbs were all over the floor. Then we headed around to Uncle Lindsay and Aunty Gabrielle's place, they could't wait to openall the presents so we got started straight away. I was Santa's little helper handing out all the pressies. I received some great presents, thanks to all. Then we had a lovely breakfast (BBQ bacon, eggs, mushrooms (not for me) and champagne, although this wasn't offered to me and i had to settle for juice). What a great day.
Comments:
<< Home
Hey munchkin,
Glad you had a visit from Sanat must mean you have been an angel all year round....
So what was the best pressie???
We had some paper jam guitars with amp (luckily Sanata forgot the drums....;-))
love you
the surrey gang
Post a Comment
Glad you had a visit from Sanat must mean you have been an angel all year round....
So what was the best pressie???
We had some paper jam guitars with amp (luckily Sanata forgot the drums....;-))
love you
the surrey gang
<< Home
