Tuesday, January 25, 2011
December 12th: Christmas party at creche





I was very excited today as we're having our creche Xmas party today, and Santa was coming :-). We sang lots of songs and then Santa arrived. He was really tall, I was very brave & sat on his lap for the very first time and I received an orange ball from his this year. Even Dad got a photo with him before he left on his busy schedule.
Comments:
<< Home
hey munchkin
what is your dad wearing.....????
surely now is the time to remmeber your english heritage and wear and english cricket shirt.Opportunities like this are far and few
the surrey gangxxx
Post a Comment
what is your dad wearing.....????
surely now is the time to remmeber your english heritage and wear and english cricket shirt.Opportunities like this are far and few
the surrey gangxxx
<< Home
