Tuesday, March 25, 2008
March 23rd: Easter Egg Hunt



While we were out for a walk, the bells came over our house and dropped Easter Eggs in our garden, so with the help of my cousins Tom and Nicholas we went on a search to collect all the eggs that we could find. Hopefully we found them all as Dad doesn't want to hit them with the lawn mower....
Comments:
<< Home
Kia ora Amy, Wow so much chocolate.
what a clever girl to find so many. Did U eat them all..I bet U shared them with Tom & Nicola..
I wonder if Dad will put U on skis this week in Switzerland. Am sure U all enjoyed your week away.
Little Ana is beautiful.. yes Amy U have a new Cousin & grandad has to wait a long time for his grandson.
big big hugs XXXXX Nana & Grandad
Post a Comment
what a clever girl to find so many. Did U eat them all..I bet U shared them with Tom & Nicola..
I wonder if Dad will put U on skis this week in Switzerland. Am sure U all enjoyed your week away.
Little Ana is beautiful.. yes Amy U have a new Cousin & grandad has to wait a long time for his grandson.
big big hugs XXXXX Nana & Grandad
<< Home
