Sunday, June 25, 2006
May 19th: Brugge with Deb, Paul and Daniel



Aunty Deb, Uncle Paul and wee Daniel arrived from Kiwiland this week, so Dad and I made the most of it and made some trips around Belgium and France. First town to visit was Brugge, very nice with lots of Canals to explore. The restaurant that we went to didn't have a change table to Paul and Dad made the most of their resources....
Comments:
<< Home
what a girl Debbie...... feeding both babies at once.... it happens when necessity dictates we must find a way.
I know how much Blair enjoyed your visit, u are a great couple & we thank you fo all U did.
Lorraine & David
Post a Comment
I know how much Blair enjoyed your visit, u are a great couple & we thank you fo all U did.
Lorraine & David
<< Home
