Monday, May 01, 2006

 

April 17th: Pâques (Easter) means chocolate!!! a womans best friend




Aunty Anneke and Uncle Michel hosted the growing family at their house for an Easter brunch... While we were busy playing. the church clocks flew over our garden and dropped lots and lots of eggs for the kids. I managed to find one before they were all snapped up, but Dad has me on a strict diet and I wasn't allowed to eat it.

Comments:
Hello beautiful munchkin!Don't let daddy kid you... As your mummy and I and all the girls will tell you diamonds are a girls best friend. Don't accept any bling bling just quality bijoux.Etienne is missing his Amy very much.Hope his kisses are reaching you. Glad you like your trip to France-did you get your passport stamped?When you're older you'll be able to come to London and visit the queen, Dominique has a funky pink bedroom for you to share.Look after your daddy, pass on all our hugs and kisses to mummy-love Catherine,Andy, Dominique and Etiennexx
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?