Saturday, April 08, 2006
April 9th: Brunch at our place


We hosted a brunch this morning, however Dad and I didn't have to do anything except provide a clean table. Its starting to get warmer outside so we went for a walk to the mill in Boechout. I saw this yellow thing in the sky, its not there often and it made me squint.
Comments:
<< Home
Happy Easter 2 the 3 off you from Saint-Pierre-sur-Dropt!!I'm enjoying a week of relaxing and doing absolutly nothing except reading, drinking wine, eating, going to the market and taking naps.Amy you look so sweat next to your little kiwi ;-).I'm sending you all the sun and warmth I can and I hope that I will soon find a moment where your dad and you are free and I can come and visit you.
Big hugs and I hope you found some easter chocolate eggs!
xxx
steph
Post a Comment
Big hugs and I hope you found some easter chocolate eggs!
xxx
steph
<< Home

